April 04, 2022
Apricot protein bliss balls
Bliss balls, also known as protein balls, are great little energy suppliers. They are also easy to prepare and serve as a healthy snack option for on-the-go.
Here is a super delicious recipe to provide you with the necessary energy to kick your daily goals.
9 Medjool dates
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbs coconut oil
½ cup chia Seeds
2 tbsp chocolate protein powder
1 cup desiccated coconut
3 tablespoons cocoa
1. Add the chia seeds into your food processor and pulse for a few times to "chop"
the chia seeds.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix on low speed for about 2 minutes (stop to scrape down the sides if needed) until the ingredients come together to form a "dough".
3. If the dough is not coming together (if your dates were too dry for example), you can add a little water or coconut oil - a teaspoon at a time, to get a dough like consistency.
5. Roll the "dough" in to small 1 1/2 inch balls.
6. Garnish with apricots or dried fruit of choice.
6. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.